Statements made by the supplier regarding Eczend Natural Skin Care have not been evaluated by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). Ministry of Health does not evaluate or test herbs. This information has not been evaluated by the CFIA and Health Canada, nor has it gone through the rigorous double-blind studies required before a particular product can be deemed truly beneficial or potentially dangerous and prescribed in the treatment of any condition or disease.
The information presented by the supplier is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical advice or diagnosis provided by your physician or other medical professional. Do not use this information to diagnose or replace treatment of any health condition or problem. If you have, or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your physician or health care provider.
Please consult a health professional before starting any treatment or using any medicinal health products. Statements made about products may not have been evaluated by Health Canada. Use herbs as per instructions and always watch for any allergic reactions. You should always carefully read all product packaging and labels. Always consult your physician or health care provider before using any herbal products, especially if you have a medical problem.
The supplier assumes no liability for any injury, illness or adverse effects caused by the misuse and/or use of the information or products presented by him.
Before proceeding with the treatment read the instructions carefully.
If you have never used this cream we suggest you purchase the smallest size (5 ml) to test it out. Ensure you have no negative reactions and watch it work in a matter of days then purchase the appropriate size for your condition.
Morbi tellus nisl, accumsan quis bibendum in, vulputate nec arcu. Fusce et purus tellus. Quisque neque mi, sollicitudin in nibh eget, euismod blandit mauris. Sed accumsan maximus fermentum. Pellentesque leo tortor, accumsan et justo aliquet.
* Suitable for children 2 years or older
* Intended to treat eczema and psoriasis
* Apply as instructed to see results and avoid alcohol
* Wash hands generously before and after application
* Apply sparingly to the affected area with pea-sized quantity TWICE daily for the full period of your Skin Rejuvenation Cycle of your age group. Do not stop the treatment until the end of the cycle even if the skin appears to be fully healed. In case there is still traces of eczema and psoriasis after a full cycle continue applying the cream until fully healed.
FOR EXAMPLE: The “Teens” group rejuvenation cycle is 21 days. A 15 ml size bottle of Eczend should be enough for 21 days cycle depending on the severity of the condition. This will treat approximately 3-5 square inches of affected area. If you are older or have a larger area of affected skin you will require a larger size (30 ml+).
WHAT IS YOUR SKIN REJUVENATION CYCLE ?
(1) Infants/Children: 3-10 DAYS
(2) Teens : 10-21 DAYS
(3) 20’s : 14-21 DAYS
(4) 30’s : 28-45 DAYS
(5) 40’s : 45-60 DAYS
(6) 50’s+ : 60-90 DAYS
After you have finished cycle of treatment, your eczema and psoriasis should be recovered. Although the skin looks healed, the next six months are an observation period. This means if the skin feels itchy or is getting dry, you have to apply the Eczend cream on it immediately for at least 6 days. If you do not there is a chance the skin condition may return. Always have an extra bottle of Eczend cream just in case you need to treat any bacteria that hasn’t been completely cleared out. Avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment process.
(1) For external use only
(2) Keep out of the reach of children
(3) Do not use while pregnant or breast feeding
(4) Do not use around eyes and genital area because menthol can cause burning
(5) In case of contact with eyes or genital area rinse thoroughly with water
(6) Eczema and psoriasis patients should avoid drinking alcohol because it will intensify itchiness
(7) Alcohol will lengthen the treatment process significantly
(1) Hedyotis diffusa (2) Sanguisorba officinalis (3) Viola philippica(4) Clinopodium megalanthum (5) Gleditsia sinensis Lam.(6) Rhus chinensis,(7) Cortex Dictamn (8)Sophora flavescens (9) mint,(10) Cortex Phellodendri(11) Elephantopus(12) Ardisia crenata Root(13) Viola philippica(14) Ardisia crenata Root(15) Peach kernel(16)honeysuckle(17)Angelica sinensis
(18) 0.01% Anti-inflammatory steroids
STORAGE: 4°C – 30°C
UNDERSTANDING ECZEMA AND PSORIASIS:
Eczema and psoriasis are a bacteria beneath the surface of skin, which inhibits the travel of ceramide and causes dehydration of the skin. The dehydration causes itchiness and dryness. Scratching the itchy areas spreads bacteria to other areas of the skin, which causes the affected area to expand. Eczend cream eliminates bacteria and ensures the growth of healthy skin.
A stronger immune system with the right diet can help; however, the bacteria will still be in your body. This means that once your immune system is weak, the eczema will emerge once again. When used as instructed Eczend cream will treat your eczema and psoriasis efficiently and effectively.